A music service that plays music related to the audience’s selection of songs, singers, or genres. Moreover, thumbs up and down can decide the likes and dislikes of the music. In this, you can create your stations, artists, songs, and genres.
How to Activate Pandora?
What are the new features of Pandora?
- My Station
- Crowd Faves
- Deep Cuts
- Newly Released
- Artist only
- My Station: it is the experience on the Station that you love and you know very well
- Crowd Faves: you can listen to the best songs that other listeners hear
- Deep Cuts: here, you can listen to less popular songs
- Discovery: Listen to the songs by artists who are rare on this Station
- Newly Released: you can listen to the latest and popular songs
What are the three levels of service Pandora?
It is one no-cost ad-supported service, and users cannot choose the particular tracks, and they are streaming radio stations, service auto programs the songs that you listen to. Moreover, you can pass through a limited number of records.
This is a no-ad subscription service, and the new users can log in for a 7-day free trial via the Roku app. This allows you to play the tracks again and pass through unlimited songs, providing you with an extended timeout period
Lets you search and play songs on-demand and proffers a number of other benefits. This is available for iOS, Android, Sonos, and Kindle devices, Android TV, Xfinity X1, Amazon Fire Stick, Xbox One, and Chromecast.
Let’s get started with activation on various devices
How to install Pandora on Apple TV?
- Firstly you have to reach the Apple store to download the Pandora music channel
- In there, look for the channel and choose it
- You have to download the channel by selecting Get
- After that, access the channel to get the Pandora channel activation code
- Moreover, note this code, and you must reach pandora.com/activate in the address bar
- Secondly, you have to input the code in pandora.com/activate from the TV screen
- Similarly, click the Activate Now button to start with the activation process
- And enjoy streaming your favorite music
How to download the Pandora music channel on Roku?
- At first, you have to reach the Roku home screen
- And for that hold the Home button on to your Roku remote
- Now, you can see the Roku screen
- In there, move to the left and reach the streaming services
- Look for the Pandora channel and if you cannot find one, then type the name of the channel in the search field
- After that, you need to wait for the result and select the Add option
- The Pandora channel will begin with its downloading process
- Similarly, you can start with the activation steps
- On the other hand, access the channel on your Roku device to get your activation code
- Next, you must open a new web browser and navigate to the pandora.com/activate site
- Secondly, in there, you must enter the activation code in pandora.com./ activate
- Finally, choose the Activate Now button and have fun streaming the best song
Is there a different process for activating Pandora on Xbox One?
- Yes it can have some slight changes during the activation process
- Firstly, you have to download the Pandora channel on your Xbox one
- Secondly, access the app and get your Pandora activation code
- On a computer, you need to get a new web browser
- Similarly, on the address bar, enter syfy.com/activate/Xboxone
- After that, choose your streaming device
- And then input the Pandora channel activation from Xbox One screen
- On the other hand, log in with the TV provider’s information
- Moreover, choose your TV provider and then select the Activate Now option
- You see the activation process starting, and the channel gets added to your device
How do I activate Pandora on Amazon Fire TV?
- At first, navigate to your Amazon app store and download the Pandora channel
- Search for the channel on the app store and then install it on your Fire TV device
- Moreover, launch the downloaded app to get the channel activation code
- Next, the code will appear on the Amazon Fire TV screen
- Note this code and then reach pandora.com/activate
- In this pandora.com/activate link, you need to enter the activation code
- Similarly, you can initiate the linking process by choosing the Activate Now option
How can I activate Pandora on DirecTV?
- After the downloading process, you have to open Pandora on Direc TV by accessing the Menu option
- Under the Menu bar, pick Extras and then navigate to reach Pandora
- This will lead you to the Welcome screen, where you need to click Next
- Similarly, a screen will appear on the PC consisting of the channel activation code
- And make sure that you don’t leave the screen until you complete the activation process
- Secondly, on a computer browser, you have to reach pandora.com/directv
- In there, you will have to input the activation code
- And then click the Activate Now button
- After that, provide the credentials of the new Pandora account or the existing Pandora account
- Finally, after getting the confirmation screen online, this can automatically direct you to the station list
- Enjoy streaming your world of music!
How to download Pandora on Mobile devices?
- Firstly, you can download the Pandora app from the iTunes or Google Play Store
- Search for the app, download it and install it
- Next, you have to access the app, after connecting to the Wi-Fi
- Secondly, click the Get Started option
- And then log in using the credentials for your TV account
How to listen to Live Stream Free?
- At first, reach pandora.com
- Secondly, provide the name of the artist, song or genre in the text box
- Thirdly, choose a station that you wish
- Finally, click on the Enter button to begin listening online
Invalid activation code
- Firstly, you must keep the screen open on the device with the code that is shown on the screen while visiting the activation site
- Moreover, you need to repeat the setup and activation steps again
- Secondly, try using other web browsers to reach the activation site
- Check the code whether it has time to enter or run out of time
- At first, you have to make sure that streaming device has the latest version of the firmware
- If its a NO, then make sure to update the firmware to its latest version
- Moreover, if there is no update available, load Pandora once after completing with the update
- Similarly, try linking to the wireless network using an Ethernet cable rather than wireless
- Make sure to reboot the modem and the wireless router and then restart both of them
- Finally, try to uninstall and reinstall the app